Reports Directly to: Managing Director
Direct Reports: 0
Location: Head Office ( Yatala )
Travel Requirements: This role is phone based with no/limited travel required
Why CAD-IT Australia?
At CAD-IT Australia we believe we can help Australian Manufacturing companies to be more competitive in international markets, we believe we can assist in streamlining and optimizing the Product Development Process as well as the Manufacturing Process and drive more innovation, we believe we can help our customer to have a positive impact on climate change through for example better waste and power management and we believe we can create new jobs for skilled workers and help to upskill staff for future requirements. We believe in Australian Manufacturing!
How do we do it?
Important is to have access to the best technology platforms available- and we have that with all 5 platforms from PTC in the Leader Quadrant of nearly every analyst. Let it be Creo for 3D CAD, Windchill for PLM, ThingWorx for Industrial IoT, Vuforia for Augmented Reality as well as Kepware for Industrial Automation. But technology platforms are just one piece of the puzzle – for a Smart Factory project we have access to a variety of different skill sets within our more than 100 technical staff and we are part of the CAD-IT Global family. We are acting in a large and fast-growing market, and we invest significantly in employee development.
Inside Sales Manager who can add significant value to our operation. At CAD-IT Australia sales is the prime enabler of our growth strategy and it all starts with lead generation and strategic campaigns around our Technology Platforms.
The Inside Sales Manager will take ownership of their territory/vertical and proactively deliver qualified leads for follow up through the Sales Executives. You will develop new leads and opportunities to fill the sales funnel. You should possess high intellectual curiosity with the drive of a competitive street fighter and initiative to be a self-starter.
The successful candidate will have
- Excellent prospecting skills and be experienced at tailoring approach and messaging to customers and situation. Cold calling is in your DNA!
- Discipline to go hit the phones, knock on doors, send emails and text messages, pound LinkedIn, ask for referrals and talk to strangers. Be fanatical. You don’t let anything or anyone stop you!
- Experience to perform proactive telephone lead generation to targeted customers/prospects
- Ability to create campaigns of new solutions by working with our Digital Marketing Agency.
- Ability to ensure that excellent customer care and service through the presentation of solutions to new clients and interested parties.
- Experience with project planning and managing of resources: ensuring both client expectations are met (or exceeded) and company efficiency and targets are achieved.
- Ability to support with the preparation of proposal presentations and content for Marketing campaigns.
- Support Sales Team with administrative tasks such as CRM update, Account Creation, Quote creation, Proposal creation
- Ability to work closely and effectively with the executive management.
- Awareness and co-operation with other areas of the Group mainly CAD-IT Global in Singapore
Qualifications & Experience:
- Target-oriented and proven record of success in generating new leads/business
- Adopt a balanced prospecting methodology to drive the sales pipeline
- Experience within CAD, PLM, IoT related field would be beneficial
- A process-oriented call/sales approach
- Professional phone presence and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Competitive drive and strong desire for success
Additional responsibilities include:
- Routine status reporting
- Reliable forecasting
What do CAD-IT have to offer:
You will be joining a dynamic and ambitious team, committed to working together to deliver a program of growth and technical excellence. We promote honest engagement, careful and transparent client qualification, and success based on trust.
“The more you prospect, the luckier you get! Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy!”
Remuneration will be competitive and supported by a clear delineation of plans towards development. We approach sales as collaborative and carefully planned activity that benefits from technical and professional strengths drawn from our team. Joining CAD-IT Australia means coming on board with a capable and well-supported team of PLM and IIoT professionals.