Reports Directly to: Managing Director
Location: Head Office ( Yatala )
Travel Requirements: Mostly travel throughout the mentioned states based on business needs.
Who do we need?
A Control Systems Engineer who can deliver data acquisition/tapping and automation solutions including but not limited to feasibility study, implementation and transmission to IoT platform covering machine, controller, SCADA, DCS for Industry 4.0 projects for post and presales.
- Process measurement and analysis fundamentals
- Flowsheet symbols and P&I Diagram fundamentals
- Functional Diagrams and Function Symbols fundamentals
- Plant Information System fundamentals
- Data acquisition from various industrial device/system: PLC, DCS, HMI, RTU, SCADA, etc.
- Ability to read and modify logic of PLC, CNC, DCS using LD, STL, FBD with IEC 61131-3 standard
- OPC Server: KEPServerEX
- Industrial communication protocols
- Siemens: ISO-ON-TCP, Profinet, Profibus
- Allen-Bradley: EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet/ ControlNet
- Mitsubishi: MELSEC
- Schneider: Modbus TCP.IP, Modbus RTU, Modbus RTU Slave, Modbus ASCII
- Exposure to industrial control system from various well-known companies like
- Rockwell Automation/Allen-Bradley
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Honeywell Process
- Provide data tapping feasibility study for industrial controllers based on site survey report for presales and projects
- Analyze and provide controller tags list from the logic program based on project requirements
- Analyze controllers wiring diagram document and provide parameters’ nodes
- Perform blind data tapping test to confirm controller data tapping methods in the feasibility study
- Perform network configuration for controllers in projects
- Implement KEPServerEX/OPC UA Server based data tapping in OPF file
- Determine and implement data transmission strategy to send data from controllers to IoT gateway and to IoT Platform
- Provide electrical data tapping method based on available parameters’ signal nodes
- Provide and implement retrofitting solutions (sensors and I/O Collectors) for old or non-controller tap-able machines
- Design retrofitting data tapping box
Remuneration will be competitive and supported by a clear delineation of plans towards development. Joining CAD-IT Australia means coming on board with a capable and well-supported team of Industry 4.0 professionals.